Sunday, August 27, 2006

I forget

We only have one dog and since we don't always have another dog to compare him to, I forget he only has 3 legs. I don't remember how he used to walk, all I see is that the hops and it now seems normal.

He walks ahead of me in the long leash because it's easier for him to go faster, so I only see his two hind legs, so I forget he is missing one in the front.

We've had Daisy and Samantha in our apartment for about a week now, and when we take the 3 dogs together for a walk, Milo walks faster and looks more energetic than the other 2, so I forget.

There is always someone who stares at Milo on the streets, since I don't notice he's missing a leg anymore, I always think "they're looking at him because he is gorgeous."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?