Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today's Challenge: Stopping

I've heard from other three-legged dog owners that the dog forgets or does not know that they are missing a leg. Today, for the first time, I forgot Milo was missing a leg. From the car to the dog park, there are a few steps and Milo knows the way. He was so excited pulling me towards the dog park, that he seemed to be walking like a regular dog.



Click here to see in a larger screen

I guess Milo's next challenge will be to learn how to stop when fetching for a ball. The first time I threw the ball, while trying to stop and catch the ball, he rolled over but it did not seem to bother him at all. Me, on the other hand, that's a different story :(

We threw a couple of balls and sometimes he fell and some other he didn't but no more roll-overs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?