Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Off-track

Given the chance, or the food, Milo will break his diet. If you give him food 10 times a day, he will eat 10 times a day... I'm not sure if he would know when to stop. I decided today that since he probably ate more than he should have this morning (hopefully not Samantha's ration for the day!) I will not keep him in his diet... just for today, and I would give him food only if he really asked.

Yesterday, we felt bad because we left him by himself, even though we knew that he was going to be well-taken care of. So well that they took him to their apartment to sleep there overnight because we came home late last night. Before we left, just to make ourselves feel better, we gave him a bone ... I'm not sure what they're called... those white ones you buy at the pet store. That's what he had for lunch/dinner today... and he has not asked for more food. I hope he doesn't.

And tomorrow, we start his diet again and get back on track. Hopefully, I will join him soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?