Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some answers to my questions :) Finally!

Milo is active in the mornings, but starts to get tired by mid-afternoon. He started to make a very weird noise today (high pitch). He wanted to be on my lap. I've always believed that he is unaware of his own size and he might believe he is a Chihuahua. Since the vet told us to keep him off furniture, I had to push him down constantly.

He still ignores us when we call his name, but we don't think he is deaf since he can hear the noises that come from the kitchen. Always food-oriented!

My mom, a doctor for humans, told me that since his head was also hit by the cab and when he landed on the pavement, his head still has an inflamation, and that it might take about 40 days for the inflamation to go down. Since that is the norm for humans, I'm hoping that since Milo's head is smaller it will be back to normal sooner. But now that we know this, we can at least be more patient and understanding with his ups and downs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?