Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The golden tail

The vet had told us that Milo will learn to compensate for his missing leg... and he has! Thanks to his tail. I never noticed how important a dog's tail is! Now I see Milo using his tail not only to greet or show emotions, but to do other things too. He uses it to swim, he uses it to walk and, most importantly, he uses it for balance.

I noticed a couple of days ago how he uses it when he pees. He points it towards the tree or any other target and moves it to keep his balance. Here's a peak.

I was being faithful to google, just to keep everything together, but now I find that their site for the videos is often down. I love to have alternatives!

Comments:
i still cannot see the movies.
must be something wrong with my computer because none of the other movies on utube are playing either.
hmmm.
working on this!
 
okay...i fixed it...i saw it...SO FUNNY!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?