Thursday, October 05, 2006

Storm in NYC

Last night, after we all went to sleep, Milo woke us up by whinning and scratching the bed. I did not know what he wanted, but what he usually wants is an extra walk. I first check his water bowl. He still had water. I grabbed the leash and he ran to his bed... so I figured he does not want a walk. That was good news since it was close to midnight and it was raining hard, and I heard some thunders. I offered him food, and he does not know how to say "no" to food. As soon as he was done eating he sat in front of the couch. I invited him to jump on the couch and we all slept comfortably for the rest of the night.

Maybe he was missing my brother-in-law. He left last night, and Milo always got longer walks, massages, and more food from him than from me. He could have also been scared of the thunders and his bed is right by the window. Since he cannot jump on the bed anymore (too high), I could not invite him to join us there last night. I guess the couch was a good substitute.

This morning, however, since my brother-in-law was not here anymore, he woke ME up VERY early. I'm not a morning person, but Milo does not care about that kind of stuff. He got his first morning walk before 8AM...

Comments:
yay! milo's blog is back up and working for us down here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?