Friday, August 04, 2006

Setbacks or just adjusting?


Milo has fallen a couple of times. He insists on lifting his hind leg to pee. When he lifts the left hind leg, he puts weight on his right shoulder until he reaches the floor.


NYC streets are for Milo what Las Vegas buffets are for humans. He eats anything that is or was at one point edible whenever we go out for walks. I'm trying to keep him away from this nasty habit, but I don't want to pull him as hard as I used to, since he's still learning how to balance, how to turn around and how to walk in reverse. I tried to pull him away from a piece of bread and made him fall. That did not distract him away from the bread. He ate it and now I'm wondering how many extra calories he ate.

Comments:
What a beautiful boy. I know Milo will be just fine. Good luck to him during his recovery and his adjustment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?