Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Too quiet

Daisy and Samantha left today... 20 min. ago... and I miss them already.
Samantha and Milo started to compete for my husband's attention yesterday. It seemed weird to me since Milo had never had to compete for attention and whenever we gave it to some other pet, he seemed ok with it. Now that Samantha and Daisy were here for more than a week, he probably thought it's time to take his place in the family back.
Daisy eventually got comfortable around Milo. So much that they took the same spot on the couch and none of them seemed bothered by the other one. Daisy's space was under the nightstand, but then she found a better hiding place under the bed. I couldn't believe that I could lose a dog in such a small apartment.
The apartment is too quiet... and full of blond, white and brown hair.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?