Thursday, September 21, 2006

Milo and his uncle

So far, it's been better than I expected. Milo and my brother-in-law get along very well. I guess Milo has figured out that the most vulnerable people are the guests. All Milo needs to do to get extra food and treats is look at my brother-in-law with those sad cute eyes, and he gets them. Sometimes he does not wake me up to feed him breakfast, he just goes to my brother-in-law and gets probably more than his regular share.
My brother-in-law has walked Milo only once and he was very happy that he did not have to pick up Milo's "business". I guess that takes either time or love to get used to. I still only tolerate picking up Milo's, Samantha's and Daisy's. I think is very nasty to pick up any other dog's. Maybe if I was getting paid as much as dog-walkers get here in the city... but I don't think so!
Milo has not tried to sleep on the sofa yet (at night, but he sleeps there all day), but I'm sure he will eventually, specially since Milo's bed is really hard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?