Thursday, September 21, 2006

Weekend without Milo

Since my brother-in-law is here to visit, we went to Washington DC last weekend and left Milo in NYC with Samantha and Daisy and their 4 humans and a cat. When I dropped him up Thursday morning at their apartment, Milo, who already knows the way there, went straight to their bowl of food and did not realize I had left him :(. But then I was told that he did cried a little for a little while, but then he was ok for the rest of the weekend.
I suppose I should feel bad that Milo cried for me a little bit, but honestly, I am happy he did, since I always assumed that he does not miss me if he is having fun. I'm glad I was a little wrong. I can see that when my husband leaves not for work but for a couple of days, Milo looks for him the first day, but afterwards, he is ok to be just with me.
I'm still waiting for the pictures of Milo on the bed of one of the teenager boys with Samantha and Daisy. What a concha!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?